The goggles are fogging up
Your FORM goggles have the same chemical-resistant anti-fog that’s used in diving masks. In order to ensure this coating lasts for as long as possible, we recommend you avoid touching the inside of the lens.
Fogging occurs when water vapor condenses on the goggle lens, due to the difference in temperature between the air inside the goggle lens and the temperature outside the goggle lens.
If you store and clean your goggles properly from day one, this will prolong the life of the coating as much as possible.
If you find that the goggles are fogging despite your care of the goggles, you can follow the below procedure.
- DO NOT touch the inside of the goggle lens while dry
- DO NOT use towel, paper towel, or any abrasive material when cleaning the inside of the goggle lens
- Rinse the inside of the goggle lens with clean, warm water.
- Fill the inside of the goggle lens with clean, warm water.
- Apply a small drop of cleaning detergent (e.g. dish soap) to the end of your finger tip (use sparingly).
- Gently rub the cleaning detergent into the goggle lens with your finger. Only use the pad of your finger and take care not to scratch the inside surface with your finger nail.
- Rinse the inside of the goggle lens with clean warm water until it's free of detergent.
- Inspect the lens and repeat as necessary.