How do I connect a Garmin watch to the goggles?
To pair your Garmin watch to the goggles, the FORM Swim App will guide you through the procedure. It is also outlined below:
- Ensure you have your compatible Garmin watch and your fully-charged FORM goggles
- Open the FORM Swim App and navigate to the "my goggles" tab, then "connected devices"
- Tap on the "+" sign next to "Garmin Watch"
- If your goggles are not on the latest firmware, you will be prompted to update them
- If your FORM Swim App account is not already linked to your Garmin account, you will be prompted to turn on that connection
- Follow the on-screen instructions in our app and in Connect IQ to install the FORM data field onto your Garmin watch
- Follow the on-screen instructions in our app to verify that the data field was installed on your Garmin watch
- Configure the data field on your Garmin watch open water data screen
- Configure your goggles' dashboard for Open Water with GPS (you can also complete this step at a later time)
- Run through the swim simulation when prompted to give you an idea of what your first swim will be like and how to pause, save and end a swim!
Now that you're ready for your first swim, get some tips on optimizing your connection.