How do I connect a Garmin watch to the goggles?
To pair your Garmin watch to the goggles, the FORM Swim App will guide you through the procedure. It is also outlined below:
1. Ensure you have your compatible Garmin watch and your fully-charged FORM goggles
2. Open the FORM Swim App and navigate to the "my goggles" tab, then "connected devices"
3. Tap on the "+" sign next to "Garmin Watch"
4. If your goggles are not on the latest firmware, you will be prompted to update them
5. If your FORM Swim App account is not already linked to your Garmin account, you will be prompted to turn on that connection
6. Follow the on-screen instructions in our app and in Connect IQ to install the FORM data field onto your Garmin watch
Note: if you see the message "Setup required" on your watch, exit out of the screen you are on on your watch and enter it again to continue with the connection process
7. Follow the on-screen instructions in our app to verify that the data field was installed on your Garmin watch
8. Configure the data field on your Garmin watch open water data screen
9. Configure your goggles' dashboard for Open Water with GPS (you can also complete this step at a later time)
10. Run through the swim simulation when prompted to give you an idea of what your first swim will be like and how to pause, save and end a swim!
Now that you're ready for your first swim, get some tips on optimizing your connection.