How do I connect an Apple Watch to the goggles?
In order to pair an Apple Watch to the goggles, the FORM Swim App will guide you through the procedure. It is also outlined below:
- ensure you have your compatible Apple Watch and your fully-charged FORM goggles
- open the FORM Swim App and navigate to the "my goggles" tab, then "connected devices"
- tap on the "+" sign next to "Apple Watch"
- enable location sharing permissions for the FORM Swim App, if not already enabled
- if your goggles are not on the latest firmware, you will be prompted to update them
- follow the on-screen instructions to download the FORM Swim App for Apple Watch
- configure your goggles' dashboard for open water swimming with your Apple Watch (you can also complete this step at a later time)
- run through the swim simulation when prompted to give you an idea of what your first swim will be like and how to pause, save and end a swim!
Now that you're ready for your first swim, click here to get some tips on optimizing your connection.