What do I do if I have Bluetooth issues?
- Make sure the goggles are not in swimming mode
- Make sure that bluetooth is ON on your phone or device
- Try turning the goggles off and on again
- Try turning bluetooth off and on again on your phone or device
- Try “forgetting” the goggles from the phone’s Bluetooth menu and then reconnecting them
If those actions do not help, you may wish to try rebooting your phone or device and resetting your goggles. Instructions for resetting your goggles can be found here.
If you are using iOS 13 and higher, the Bluetooth Sharing permission must be granted for our app to communicate with the goggles. Navigate to your iPhone settings, then the find the FORM application specific settings. Ensure the "Bluetooth Sharing" toggle is enabled.